Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s theme is Favorite Places to Read. I immediately thought of my number one answer! But more came to be pretty quickly, too. So here they are, in reverse order, from beloved to absolute favorite:
- I mean, genuinely… ANYWHERE. Reading is the best.
- Anywhere within my own home other than number 10!
- A library or bookstore.
- On a plane.
- The patio at my parents’ house.
- A park.
- The beach or poolside.
- In a restaurant or café when I’m alone.
- The couch at my parents’ house.
- My bed.
I wonder if any of our places are the same, or if some of these experiences are unique to me.