Let’s Work Together!
Interested in collaborating? Let’s work together! You can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form at the bottom of this post.
Guest blog on Bitch Bookshelf!
I am always eager to work with guest bloggers, from authors looking to share tips on writing and publishing to fellow book bloggers. If you have a post idea that you feel would be a good fit for my blog, I look forward to working with you!
What topics am I currently interested in covering?
I would love to hear from guest bloggers interested in discussing:
- publishing tips (including self-publishing)
- romance novels, romancelandia, etc.
- children’s books
- using e-ARC platforms like NetGalley and Edelweiss
- social media tips for bloggers, bookstagram, etc.
- fiction and non-fiction as related to feminism, intersectionality, anti-racism, mental health, and sexual wellness (not limited to book recommendations)
- a number of other topics!
While I do not offer payment for guest blogger posts, I will link to your website and/or social media (and any books of yours), promote your posts on social media, and gladly will write a guest blog post in return for your website.
What services do I offer?
I write guest and feature posts about a number of topics within the overarching themes of books and feminism. I am also able to write book reviews and product reviews that I will publish on my site, promote on social media, and can share on websites of your choice (such as Amazon).
You can scroll through my blog for insight as to the types of posts I write, or check out some of my posts from my tenure at sluttygirlproblems.com. Read more about my work there here, or simply check out my SGP posts, ranging in topics including feminism, sexual wellness, product reviews, and shopping guides.